Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bankers/Parasites


[Pictured is the mouth of a lamprey eel.]

- - -

By all means, correct me if I'm wrong about any of this:

- - -

Bankers are engaged in the 'business' of doling out and manipulating money, right?

Aside from that, what do bankers do?

Do they grow any food?

Do they mine any useful ores or minerals?

Do they haul any energy out of the earth?

Do they make/maintain/repair any useful machinery?

Do they cure any illnesses?

Do they fix any troublesome teeth?

Do they make any music?

Do they write any poems?

Do they put any meat/potatoes/salad/hot-sauce on the table?

Do they so much as tell a good joke?

- - -

NO! They do no bleeping useful thing of any bleeping kind whatsoever! Yet they rake off big bucks from what they do do.

What's wrong with this picture?

- - -

It's well past time the parasites were reined in and quarantined.

- - -

And here's the only thing that I could possibly close this off with:



# # #

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Thomas, I really appreciated that. played with that man in Woodstock some years ago. He gave me the hairy eyeball but I seem to get that a lot.

    V

    ReplyDelete